Award-Winning Orthopedic Hospital
When you make the decision to have a hip or knee replacement, you want to choose a hospital that provides expert care before, during and after your surgery. Sisters of Charity Hospital, St. Joseph Campus is a five-star rated facility from Healthgrades and a Center of Distinction for Spine Surgery by Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Why Choose St. Joseph Campus for Orthopedic Care?
At St. Joseph Campus, we ensure you receive the best in orthopedic care offering you:
- A pre-operative class to help prepare you for surgery and recovery
- The region’s best, board certified orthopedic surgeons
- Orthopedic certified nurses, more likely to recognize possible complications and respond immediately
- Minimally invasive spine surgery options with the Mazor robotic system
At Sisters of Charity Hospital, St. Joseph Campus, orthopedic services are consolidated on the fourth floor for your convenience. Physical therapy, which is critical to the success of your joint replacement, is just a short walk from your room.
After surgery, you will recover in a private room that features a flat-screen TV and free local phone service.
Meals are delivered to your room, which will be based on a menu selection that reflects any dietary restrictions ordered by your doctor. Your chosen meal will be freshly prepared.
Visitors are welcome during your hospital stay. When you are in surgery, visitors are accommodated in our waiting room, equipped with wi-fi and magazines. A visitor may also stay overnight. Sleeper chairs that pull out into twin beds are available upon request.
St. Joseph Campus is dedicated to providing world-class care to all of our patients at the area’s best orthopedics facilities. Our facilities include:
- State-of-the-art operating suites
- Private patient rooms
- A rehabilitation gym, located adjacent to our inpatient unit