Getting Back to Healthy Living
Orthopedic patients often seek treatment because of the effect various conditions have on their quality of life. Whether a tendon injury has disrupted your marathon training or your back pain makes it difficult to sit for long periods, you need relief. Our orthopedic and spine care specialists can help by providing surgical and non-surgical treatments for a wide range of conditions.
Why Choose Catholic Health for Orthopedic Care?
Our physicians are skilled in the most advanced treatments and therapies available, while still delivering high-quality and compassionate care. At Catholic Health, rest assured you are receiving personalized orthopedic care that offers:
- Private rooms
- Orthopedic certified nurses to ensure expert care
- Modern operating suites
- Certification by the Joint Commission for Joint Replacement at Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- BlueCross BlueShield accredited Spine Care at Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Surgical robotics program for hip and knee replacement
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery