Award-Winning Hip and Knee Replacement Hospital
When you make the decision to have a hip or knee replacement, you want to choose a hospital that provides expert care before, during, and after your surgery. From consultation to recovery, we help you prepare every step of the way.
Our team has earned a Healthgrades scoring of five stars for hip and knee replacement. If you are experiencing hip or knee pain, our specialists are recognized for their ability to give you the advanced care you need.
Why Choose Sisters of Charity for Orthopedic Care?
At Sisters of Charity Hospital, we ensure you are receiving the best in orthopedic care offering you:
- The region’s best, board certified orthopedic surgeons
- Specialist nurses
- A Hip and Knee Replacement program recognized with five stars from Healthgrades
- A program recognized by BlueCross BlueShield as a Blue Distinction Joint Replacement program
- A program recognized by BlueCross BlueShield as a Blue Distinction Spine Care program
Sisters of Charity Hospital is dedicated to providing world-class care to all of our patients at the area’s best orthopedics facilities. Our facilities include:
- A renovated operating suite
- Specialized inpatient unit
- Private patient rooms
- A rehabilitation gym, located adjacent to inpatient unit