A Regional Leader in Trauma & Fracture Care
If you have been in an accident or been injured in South Buffalo you want to choose a hospital with the experience in caring for your broken bones or hip fractures and can provide expert care before, during and after your surgery.
Our team is the region’s leader in caring for patients with traumatic orthopedic injuries. Our physicians and nurses provide you the care and support you need during the difficult road to recovery.
Why Choose Mercy Hospital for Orthopedic Care?
At Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, we ensure you are receiving the best in orthopedic care offering you:
- The region’s best, board certified orthopedic surgeons
- Orthopedic certified nurses
- Compassionate, personalized care
From newly designed operating suites to outpatient rehabilitation facilities, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo is dedicated to providing world-class care to all of our patients at the area’s best orthopedics facilities. Our facilities include:
- State-of-the-art operating suites
- A specialized inpatient unit to accommodate the needs of orthopedic patients
- Private patient rooms