A Regional Leader in Trauma and Fracture Care
When you or a loved one needs care for a broken bone or hip fracture, you look for a hospital that provides confident care before, during, and after treating your injury. We're proud to be able to do just that in South Buffalo.
The team at Mercy Hospital sets the standard in our region for care of traumatic orthopedic injuries. Our physicians and nurses provide the care and support you need during the often difficult road to recovery.
Why Choose Mercy Hospital for Orthopedic Care?
At Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, we ensure you are receiving the best in orthopedic care by offering you:
- The region’s best, board certified orthopedic surgeons
- Certified, specialist nurses
- Compassionate, personalized care
From newly designed operating suites to outpatient rehabilitation facilities, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo is dedicated to providing world-class care to all of our patients at the area’s best orthopedics facilities. Our facilities include:
- State-of-the-art operating suites
- A specialized inpatient unit to accommodate the needs of orthopedic patients
- Private patient rooms