Assistance with Daily Living
McAuley Seton Home Care provides the following home care services:
- Assistance with bathing and personal grooming
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise instruction
- Assistance with getting in and out of bed or a wheelchair
- Companionship for walks and appointments
- Errand running and grocery shopping
Palliative care provides medical care and relief from the pain and stress of a chronic or terminal illness while receiving qualified skilled services. Palliative care at home can reduce hospital visits by bringing your nurses and doctors to you when you are ill but it's not an emergency.
Learn more about Catholic Health's palliative care services, call (716) 685-4870 to speak to our palliative care clinical manager.
Skilled Nursing for Seniors
Skilled nursing for seniors is a 24/7 nursing service that is provided by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and other healthcare professionals. This service helps you recover from an injury, illness or chronic condition. It is the highest level of care you can receive outside of a hospital.
Medical Alert System
Catholic Health Home Response is your direct link to emergency help 24/7 – whether at home or on the go.
With just a push of a button, you’ll be instantly connected to the VRI Care Center. After the call is received, our highly-trained and experienced emergency response specialists can send help quickly. No matter what your emergency is, or even if you want to briefly chat with one of the Care Center operators, someone will always be there for you.
Paying for Home Care
If your health insurance plan doesn't cover home care or you are unable to afford home care, you may qualify to receive discounted or free care. Learn about our financial assistance program.
Why Choose Catholic Health for Home Care?
McAuley Seton Home Care provides comprehensive home care services for all ages and stages of life. Our staff is skilled and respectful, and we have earned many awards and accreditations for our services. Our awards and accreditations include:
- Strategic Healthcare Programs Best Home Health Patient Satisfaction Winner – Top 20% Superior Performer (2016, 2017)
- HomeCare Elite Quality Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care Home Health Accreditation (Catholic Health Infusion Pharmacy, 2009-2015)
- Catholic Health East – Excellence in Patient Satisfaction (2012)