Complete Care for Women
At Catholic Health hospitals, clinics and health centers, we offer routine and specialized care, education and support for a variety of medical conditions that are unique to women. Our specialists provide surgical and non-surgical treatments for a wide range of conditions.
Why Choose Catholic Health for Women’s Health Care?
We offer you the most advanced treatments and therapies available while delivering compassionate, personalized care. At Catholic Health, you can rest assured you are receiving high quality women’s care that offers:
- Board-certified physicians
- Experienced, expert nursing staff
- The region’s best surgical oncologists for cancer surgeries
- da Vinci minimally invasive robotic surgery program
- Level II and Level III Neo-natal Intensive Care Units to provide mothers with a high-risk pregnancy the highest level of care for their newborns
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage for laboring mothers
- Natural family planning program
- Support programs for new mothers, including preparing for pregnancy, preparing for a cesarean delivery, preparing to breastfeed and car seat safety class