Community Health Assessment (CHNA)
As one of the largest health care providers in Western New York, we continually look for ways to improve the health of those who reside in our community. To support this effort, we conduct a Community Health Needs Assessment every three years to understand the health concerns and issues faced by community residents. The latest Assessment is included here.
The assessment process was a collaborative effort between Catholic Health and other local organizations concerned about the health of our community including Catholic Medical Partners, Erie County Department of Health, Buffalo State College, and the University at Buffalo. Additionally, we solicited input from other community organizations, individuals and groups. This input helped develop focused programs and services that best address the health and wellness needs of the people who rely on us for care.
The completed assessment provides the framework for our implementation plans which address the identified and prioritized community needs. One of the areas emphasized in our assessment and plan is the need to address health disparities in our community by improving access to care, especially for the poor and underserved.
- 2019-2021 Kenmore Mercy Hospital Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2019-2021 Mercy Hospital of Buffalo Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2019-2021 Mount St. Mary's Hospital Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2019-2021 Sisters of Charity Hospital Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2019-2021 Erie County Community Health Needs Assessment