This section of the website is intended for Catholic Health employees. If you are not an employee, please click here to visit our homepage.
Incoming Catholic Health associates must review the orientation materials posted here before attending classroom orientation.
Login error? If you experience an error message when logging into the VPN, please click here to download instructions to resolve the issue.
Starting January 14, 2019, all home access of Webmail, the CH Intranet, Employee Space, and the Associate Hub will require a DUO account.
- Associate Hub - Use DUO to access CHS associate links from home.
- CBISA Online
- Net Learning
- Webmail – Connect to your email through the web version of Microsoft Outlook
- Web VPN – Remote access to Catholic Health applications (DUO)
To learn about your First Choice health benefits, click here to visit the First Choice website.
- Catholic Health Intranet – Must be connected to the Catholic Health network
- Catholic Health Intranet (Home Access) – Can be accessed from home with your AD username and password (the same username and password that you use to login to your work computer)