This section of the website is intended for Catholic Health employees. If you are not an employee, please click here to visit our homepage.
Incoming Catholic Health associates must review the orientation materials posted here before attending classroom orientation.
All home access requires a DUO account..
- Associate Hub - Use DUO to access CHS associate links from home.
- Employee Space (Home Access)
- CBISA Online
- myCHU HealthStream
- Webmail – Connect to your email through the web version of Microsoft Outlook
- Web VPN – Remote access to Catholic Health applications (DUO)
- Expense Management - Expense Reimbursement & Vendor Payment Request (Check Request)
To learn about your First Choice health benefits, click here to visit the First Choice website.
- Catholic Health Intranet – Must be connected to the Catholic Health network
- Catholic Health Intranet (Home Access) – Can be accessed from home with your AD username and password (the same username and password that you use to login to your work computer). For Lawson ERP access, use the Employee Space (Home Access) link.
An online organizational mental health and emotional well-being platform, CredibleMind will help improve the mental wellbeing of our caregivers by giving them access to evidence-based approaches to improve mental health and well-being, including actionable resources to affect their personal goals.
CredibleMind is focused on prevention and early intervention. The self-care platform is available 24/7, with unlimited users and usage, to engage caregivers with a broad range of topics, providing learning and artificial intelligence tools to continuously curate and rate resources. Objectives are to prevent or mitigate the effects of mental illness and helps caregivers flourish in their lives through broad and deep reach to evidence-based approaches of self-care and actionable, high-quality resources.