Sales calls are an important part of a successful business relationship. Your help in our efforts to provide quality healthcare to our patients is both essential and appreciated. These pages were created to acquaint our vendors with the purchasing policies and procedures of Catholic Health.
Catholic Health Administration has delegated the Purchasing Department with authority and responsibility to procure all equipment, supplies and services on behalf of Catholic Health affiliates.
The Purchasing Department is located at:
Only a few elected Officers of Catholic Health affiliates have authority to bind Catholic Health to contracts. You must work directly with the Contracts Management division of Purchasing to obtain authorized signatures. Catholic Health will not be held responsible for contractual obligations entered into by personnel having no signing authority.
Please note: our policy does not allow acceptance or solicitation of gifts by Catholic Health Board members, employees or other related parties.
Catholic Health has implemented a Corporate Compliance Program which guides employees and vendors as to their obligations and responsibilities.
- Click here to view or download the Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- Click here to view or download the Vendor Guidebook
A Vendor Guidebook may also be obtained by calling (716) 821-4471.
It is imperative that you disclose whether or not your company or any individuals representing your company presently are or have ever been sanctioned from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federally funded healthcare program. Your agreement to disclose such action(s) is a condition of our business agreement. Disclosure regarding such actions is to be made to the Catholic Health Compliance Office at (716) 821-4471.
- Lawson Supplier Portal (Purchase Terms and Conditions)
- Lawson Supplier Portal (Pre-Registration Checklist)
- Lawson Supplier Portal (Commodity Code Reference)
- Lawson Supplier Portal (Supplier Registration User Guide)
- Lawson Supplier Portal (Recall Notifications)
- Lawson Supplier Portal (FAQs)