For information regarding the Healthcare-based CPE Program or Community-based CPE Program contact us at:
Clinical Pastoral Education
2157 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214
Nancy Koteras, Administrative Assistant, Clinical Pastoral Education & Spiritual Care
- Completed CPE application
- Completed Catholic Health employment application
- $50 application fee
- Admission interview
- Basic college degree (BA or BS)
- Adequate background in theology (18 graduate credits from an accredited theological school) to participate in theological reflection
- Ability to reflect on ministry and learn from experiences
- Ability to participate in an adult learning model
- Ability to successfully pass a background check, a physical examination and a drug screening as required by Human Resources
To be considered for the Clinical Pastoral Education program, please download and print an application.
Mail your completed application to the Clinical Pastoral Education address listed above.
Please ask your references to fill out our Reference Questionnaire Form; click here to download the form.
A Catholic Health employment application is required for all CPE Residency applicants. Apply online at jobs.chsbuffalo.org