Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
The OLV Senior Neighborhood facilities include the Mercy Nursing Facility at OLV and Catholic Health's PACE program, known as LIFE (Living Independently for Elders). We are located just minutes away from Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, so our patients have convenient access to specialized care, X-rays, and other hospital services, should they require them. Our caregivers focus on providing individualized care for each of our patients and residents, so we can help nurse them back to optimum health.
Blood Testing – Catholic Health laboratory services test and process blood locally, allowing for fast, same-day results. Our locations offer an extensive catalog of blood tests, helpful in diagnosing disease, measuring risk factors, and evaluating a patient's overall health. On the day of your visit, be prepared with a prescription, identification, and insurance information. Make sure to follow any specific instruction from your doctor as well.
Program All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) – Catholic Health's PACE program is known as LIFE (Living Independently for Elders), and is available to those who are dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid. This program coordinates and manages a care plan for seniors that may include rehab, primary care, transportation, medication, and more.
Access Your Medical Records Online
Now there's an easier way to manage your health online.
MyChart is a secure online tool that puts your health information in the palm of your hand. MyChart puts all your health information in one place. You can:
- Schedule appointments
- Get test results
- Communicate with your doctor
- Request prescription refills
- See your medications, medical bills, price estimates, and more
- Pay your bills online
Patients can access their medical records by logging into MyChart.
Patients can learn more about accessing their paper records on our Request Medical Records page.
Updated Blood Testing Insurance Information
As of January 17, 2022 Catholic Health will be unable to provide laboratory services for patients whose insurance provider prefers a lab service provider other than Catholic Health.
This may include, but is not limited to, select plans from Community Blue, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Senior Blue products.
Please contact your insurance provider to determine where you can go to receive laboratory services.
Updated Blood Testing Process
In light of the current state of emergency and significant efforts to prevent the spread of COVID -19 within our community, Catholic Health Laboratory REQUIRES AN APPOINTMENT for all Patient Service Centers (Lab Collection Stations).
Any patient requiring a blood draw will need to perform the following:
- Contact the Catholic Health Laboratory Customer Service line at (716) 862-1150 24/7 (same day appointments available).
- Answer the required screening questions.
- Schedule an appointment for the PSC location of your choice– Same day appointments are available.
- Arrive at the designated PSC (collection station) no more than five minutes prior to your appointment.
- No more than three patients will occupy the PSC waiting area at a time – Patients may be accompanied by ONE additional person- and social distancing will occur.
- Please note: The screening questions will be asked again at the onset of the phlebotomy service.
- Patients will be required to vacate the site after the service so that the next patient may be seen in a timely fashion.
Free parking is available for patients and visitors of OLV Senior Neighborhood in the lot next to our facility.
Recognize an Associate
Catholic Health strives to provide quality care and outstanding service. Take the time to cheer on and recognize an associate(s) that exceeded your expectations. To recognize an associate click here.