Please see below for information on how to request medical records, birth certificates, or certificates of still birth.
Request Medical Records
Access to medical records requires the patient's authorization. If the patient is deceased, an authorization form must be completed by the executor of the estate and sent with a copy of the patient's death certificate.
Authorization forms can be downloaded by clicking on the hospital name below. Patients of our primary care centers should choose the hospital affiliated with the office visited from the list below.
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Our Lady of Victory Hospital
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital
- Mount St. Mary's Neighborhood Health Center
- Mount St. Mary's Health Center Lewiston
- Mount St. Mary's Primary Care Lewiston
- Mount St. Mary's Health Center Lockport
- Lockport Memorial Hospital
- Niagara Ambulatory Campus
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Sisters Health Center D'Youville
- Mercy Comprehensive Care Center
- St. Vincent Health Center
- Ken-Ton FamilyCare Center
- Sisters of Charity Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
Please note that if records are requested from a Catholic Health facility, there may be a fee involved. If the request is sent directly to your medical provider, there should be no charge.
Your birth records are kept in the Clerk's Office in the municipality in which you were born.
Born at Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Town of Tonawanda Clerk’s Office
Municipal Building – Room 14
2919 Delaware Avenue
Kenmore, NY 14217
Born at Our Lady of Victory Hospital
Lackawanna City Clerk’s Office
Lackawanna City Hall
714 Ridge Road
Lackawanna, NY 14218
On March 21, 2012, New York State passed a bill that allows parents of still birth babies to apply for a Certificate of Still Birth. Click here for information on how to apply.