This is your gateway for access to Catholic Health Clinical Technology Systems.
Remote Access with Duo (PDF)
Access to Soarian
For training and access to Soarian, please contact the Medical Staff Office. For Soarian help or training, please contact the Healpdesk at (716) 828-3600.
This document must be reviewed prior to the upgrade.
ResMD – PACs Viewer Education
Videos and Tutorials
- Glycemic Control Presentation Video
- EDM Electronic Signature Video
- SyngoWeb Tutorial
Physician Technology Support
Our Physician Support Analysts are available to:
- Provide focused technical support for physician-specific needs
- Advocate for physician concerns in the evaluation and implementation of new or enhanced technology
- Increase physician satisfaction and use of Catholic Health clinical technology
For technical assistance, please contact:
Phone: (716) 225-3306
Catholic Health is part of a very important community initiative called HEALTHeLINK.
HEALTHeLINK, the Western New York Clinical Information Exchange, is a collaborative effort among physician, hospital, and insurance organizations to share clinical information in efficient and meaningful ways to improve the delivery of care, enhance clinical outcomes, and help control healthcare costs throughout the region.
HEALTHeLINK supports and is working toward creating a privacy-protected system for healthcare providers and payers to exchange medical information and other clinical applications through a community-based system.