About Sisters of Charity Hospital
Sisters of Charity Hospital is Buffalo’s first hospital. Founded in 1848 by the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul, it has proudly served the Buffalo Region for almost 170 years. A wide range of the latest medical and surgical treatment is available at Sisters of Charity Hospital, including exceptional maternity care, a level 3 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), advanced vascular surgery, and comprehensive orthopedic care.
Fully accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
D’Youville School of Pharmacy