When you are living with a condition of the respiratory tract, the pulmonologists at Catholic Health work with you to diagnose and treat your specific disorder.
Pulmonary medicine involves caring for the airway, lungs and respiratory muscles. Our doctors are experts in helping manage common conditions like bronchitis to more complex illness such as sarcoidosis.
We work with you to create a care plan to keep you healthy and help you breathe easy.
Pulmonary Medicine at Catholic Health
Our pulmonologists are experts in treating different kinds of respiratory conditions, including:
- Neoplastic (tumor related)
We often care for the following disorders:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Chronic bronchitis
- Interstitial lung disease (ILD)
- Occupational lung disease
- Byssinosis (brown lung disease)
- Farmer’s lung
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Silicosis • Pulmonary fibrosis
- Rheumatoid lung disease