Our heart care program offers you a personalized approach to care, because there are few things more important than your heart health. The skilled physicians and surgeons at Mercy Hospital of Buffalo offer you comprehensive care and treatment for the most common to the most complex heart issues.
Our team offers a comprehensive approach to treating heart damage from a heart attack or other disease, congestive heart failure, heart valve issues (including aortic stenosis and mitral valve prolapse), blocked or narrowing arteries, or heart rhythm (arrhythmia) issues.
Treatments Provided at Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests
- Cardiac Implants
- Cardiac Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- HeartStrong Sub-acute Rehabilitation
- Interventional Procedures for Blocked Arteries
- Interventional Procedures for Replacing Aortic Valves
- Percutaneous Close for PFO in Patients with Stroke
- Valve Replacement Surgery
A Regional Leader in Cardiac Surgery and Valve Repair
Not all heart conditions require surgery, but when they do, our team of cardiac surgeons will discuss your options and recommend a treatment to help you regain your quality of life.
Healthgrades recognized Mercy Hospital of Buffalo as a leader in cardiac surgery and we have state-of-the-art surgical facilities to provide you the best experience. Our physicians and nurses provide you the care and support you need before, during and after your surgery.”
Why Choose Mercy Hospital for Heart and Cardiac Care?
At Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, we ensure you are receiving the best in cardiac care by offering you:
- Highly skilled, experienced cardiac doctors and surgeons
- Compassionate, personalized care
- Skilled staff that have received the American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry–Get with the Guidelines Platinum Performance Achievement Award showing high quality care for heart attack patients
- Care that is recognized by Blue Cross and Blue Shield as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care
- Recognized as a five-star recipient for quality by Healthgrades for Coronary Bypass Surgery 2014-2016 and named among America’s 50 best hospitals for cardiac surgery in 2015 by Healthgrades
Our facilities include:
- State-of-the-art operating suites
- State-of-the-art cardiac catheterization labs
- Cardiac rehabilitation facilities throughout the region for convenience
- Short-term rehab facilities for heart failure patients to learn to manage their disease better