Our Values are Reverence, Compassion, Integrity, Innovation, Community, and Excellence.
Through our Mission and Values we strive to provide excellent service and exceed the expectations of those we serve. Compassionate and respectful behavior is at the core of our commitment to delivering quality care.
We honor the inherent dignity and uniqueness of each person.
- I am a caregiver who extends a welcoming hand to all, and I nurture a healthy work environment.
- I respect individual differences and foster a culture of inclusion and civility by seeking to understand and accept diverse perspectives, ideas and backgrounds.
- I allow everyone to have a voice, and I involve patients, families and caregivers in decisions that affect them.
- I treat all persons with whom I serve and work with respect, recognizing their uniqueness, dignity and giftedness.
We unconditionally demonstrate empathy, kindness, and acceptance.
- I am purposefully engaged with others, offering warmth and respect in both joy and suffering.
- I take the time to understand and care for others in an open-minded, nonjudgmental way.
- I reveal God’s healing presence to all.
- I advocate for voiceless and disadvantaged persons, and help them advocate for themselves.
We are honest, transparent, and accountable.
- I am authentic and truthful.
- I model consistency between my words and my actions.
- I do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- I am an equal participant – as accountable as any other caregiver – and I address concerns in an appropriate and respectful manner.
We continually learn, find creative solutions, and embrace change.
- I value and offer new ideas.
- I take initiative and measured risks, question the status quo, and challenge everyone to think courageously.
- I take a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- I am supportive and flexible when change occurs.
We work together to build community and promote social justice in our organization and in society.
- I uphold a culture of belonging and inclusiveness.
- I foster collaboration and teamwork, respectfully engaging with both Catholic Health and our community.
- I advocate for and stand with those who are poor and vulnerable to remove the causes of oppression and promote social justice for all.
- I am a good steward of our resources and our environment.
We commit to achieve the highest standards of quality, safety, and service.
- I continually seek best practice and strive to exceed expectations, putting the patient at the center of everything I do.
- I embrace opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- I recognize team members by celebrating and addressing performance in a timely, constructive manner.
- I am determined to put the needs of the greater good above my own.