Updated Blood Testing Insurance Information
As of January 17, 2022 Catholic Health will be unable to provide laboratory services for patients whose insurance provider prefers a lab service provider other than Catholic Health.
This may include, but is not limited to, select plans from Community Blue, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Senior Blue products.
Please contact your insurance provider to determine where you can go to receive laboratory services.
Updated Blood Testing Process
In light of the current state of emergency and significant efforts to prevent the spread of COVID -19 within our community, Catholic Health Laboratory REQUIRES AN APPOINTMENT for all Patient Service Centers (Lab Collection Stations).
Any patient requiring a blood draw will need to perform the following:
- Contact the Catholic Health Laboratory Customer Service line at (716) 862-1150 24/7 (same day appointments available).
- Answer the required screening questions.
- Schedule an appointment for the PSC location of your choice– Same day appointments are available.
- Arrive at the designated PSC (collection station) no more than five minutes prior to your appointment.
- No more than three patients will occupy the PSC waiting area at a time – Patients may be accompanied by ONE additional person- and social distancing will occur.
- Please note: The screening questions will be asked again at the onset of the phlebotomy service.
- Patients will be required to vacate the site after the service so that the next patient may be seen in a timely fashion.