Mercy Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgical Associates is home to some of the region's top interventional cardiologists and thoracic surgeons. Our team consists of experienced physicians who are specialists in performing both minimally invasive and advanced procedures of the heart and lungs. We focus on providing patients with comprehensive care, which includes collaboration with highly-skilled nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Surgeries performed include:
- Minimally invasive heart surgery - Our cardiac surgeons offer minimally invasive procedures that result in less pain, less scarring, and less risk of infection and complication. Recovery time is also quicker, allowing you to return to normal activities more quickly than after traditional open heart surgery.
- Open heart surgery
- Beating heart (off-pump) heart surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Aortic valve repair / replacement
- Mitral valve repair
- Aortic aneurysm repair
- Placement of Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs)
- Surgery for lung and esophageal cancers
Conditions that we treat include:
- Coronary artery disease
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Lung cancer / lung mass / lung nodule / lung neoplasm
- Chronic Heart Failure (CHF)
- Aortic aneurysm
- Aortic stenosis
- Aortic dissection
- Aortic insufficiency
- Mitral valve stenosis
- Mitral valve regurgitation
- Tricuspid valve disease
- Ventricular septal defect
- Mediastinal mass
Learn more about our experienced surgeons, including their background and recent achievements.
Access Your Medical Records Online
Now there's an easier way to manage your health online.
MyChart is a secure online tool that puts your health information in the palm of your hand. MyChart puts all your health information in one place. You can:
- Schedule appointments
- Get test results
- Communicate with your doctor
- Request prescription refills
- See your medications, medical bills, price estimates, and more
- Pay your bills online
Patients can access their medical records by logging into MyChart.
Patients can learn more about accessing their paper records on our Request Medical Records page.
Free parking is available on-street or in the parking ramp at Mercy Hospital. If you park in the ramp, your parking ticket will be validated in our office and the parking fee will be waived.
Please note that for visitors to the Marian Building, there are designated parking spots on the third floor of the parking ramp.
Recognize an Associate
Catholic Health strives to provide quality care and outstanding service. Take the time to cheer on and recognize an associate(s) that exceeded your expectations. To recognize an associate click here.