For our updated blood testing process, click here.
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
The team of medical professionals at Kenmore Medical Office Building offers diagnostic testing in a community-based setting. We take the time to make our patients feel as comfortable while providing blood testing and x-ray services.
Blood Testing – Catholic Health laboratory services test and process blood locally, allowing for fast, same-day results. Our locations offer an extensive catalog of blood tests, helpful in diagnosing disease, measuring risk factors, and evaluating a patient's overall health. On the day of your visit, be prepared with a prescription, identification, and insurance information. Make sure to follow any specific instruction from your doctor as well.
X-Ray – X-ray technology is used to detect fractures or breaks in bones and to locate foreign objects in the body. The images provided by our technicians can inform physicians' decisions about the right way to care for your injury.
Access Your Medical Records Online
Now there's an easier way to manage your health online.
MyChart is a secure online tool that puts your health information in the palm of your hand. MyChart puts all your health information in one place. You can:
- Schedule appointments
- Get test results
- Communicate with your doctor
- Request prescription refills
- See your medications, medical bills, price estimates, and more
- Pay your bills online
For services on or after 11/1/20, patients can access their medical records by logging into MyChart.
For services before 11/1/20, patients can access their medical records by logging into our patient portal.
Patients can learn more about accessing their paper records on our Request Medical Records page.
Updated Blood Testing Process
In light of the current state of emergency and significant efforts to prevent the spread of COVID -19 within our community, Catholic Health Laboratory REQUIRES AN APPOINTMENT for all Patient Service Centers (Lab Collection Stations).
Any patient requiring a blood draw will need to perform the following:
- Contact the Catholic Health Laboratory Customer Service line at (716) 862-1150 24/7 (same day appointments available).
- Answer the required screening questions.
- Schedule an appointment for the PSC location of your choice– Same day appointments are available.
- Arrive at the designated PSC (collection station) no more than five minutes prior to your appointment.
- No more than three patients will occupy the PSC waiting area at a time – Patients may be accompanied by ONE additional person- and social distancing will occur.
- Please note: The screening questions will be asked again at the onset of the phlebotomy service.
- Patients will be required to vacate the site after the service so that the next patient may be seen in a timely fashion.
Free parking is available in the lot next to our building, so patients don't have to be concerned about hospital traffic from Kenmore Mercy. Please proceed past hospital facilities to the very back of the lot, where our office building is located.
Recognize an Associate
Catholic Health strives to provide quality care and outstanding service. Take the time to cheer on and recognize an associate(s) that exceeded your expectations. To recognize an associate click here.