In light of the current state of emergency and significant efforts to prevent the spread of COVID -19 within our community, Catholic Health Laboratory REQUIRES AN APPOINTMENT for all Patient Service Centers (Lab Collection Stations).
Any patient requiring a blood draw will need to perform the following:
- Contact the Catholic Health Laboratory Customer Service line at (716) 862-1150 24/7 (same day appointments available).
- Answer the required screening questions.
- Schedule an appointment for the PSC location of your choice– Same day appointments are available.
- Arrive at the designated PSC (collection station) no more than five minutes prior to your appointment.
- No more than three patients will occupy the PSC waiting area at a time – Patients may be accompanied by ONE additional person- and social distancing will occur.
- Please note: The screening questions will be asked again at the onset of the phlebotomy service.
- Patients will be required to vacate the site after the service so that the next patient may be seen in a timely fashion.