Catholic Health is one of the largest healthcare systems in the Buffalo/Niagara region. With over 1,200 physicians employed at our hospitals, primary care centers, diagnostic and treatment centers, and other ministries, we are proud to be a diverse, dynamic workplace.
We are committed to providing the best in health care and bringing on physicians who are experts in their field, which is why we utilize in-house physician recruiters. When you work with our physician recruiters, you get a more comprehensive picture of Catholic Health as an organization. Our recruiters are not commission-based, so you know they have both your and the organization's best interests in mind.
At Catholic Health, we use state-of-the-art technology to provide our patients with the best care possible. We've partnered with Siemens Medical Solutions to ensure our physicians are equipped with cutting-edge healthcare IT solutions and medical imaging technology.
Our reputation for excellence is known across Western New York. We provide expert care in acute, outpatient, ancillary, cardiac, vascular, women’s and orthopedics from over 70 locations, including 5 hospitals. Our locations stretch across the region from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State Line.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
At Catholic Health, you’ll find that caring starts with both our patients and our employees. We are proud to offer a competitive physician salary and benefits packages. In addition to comprehensive benefits, there are many amenities that come with living in Western New York!
Buffalo is a beautiful waterfront city that offers numerous recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Also fondly known as “The City of Good Neighbors”, Buffalo is home to distinctive restaurants and cuisine of many different cultures, historic architecture, great school systems, and the oldest urban park systems in the United States.
Infectious Disease Physician
POSITION: Infectious Disease Physician
LOCATIONS: 1.) Kenmore Mercy Hospital, 2950 Elmwood Ave., Kenmore, NY 14217;
2.) Mount St. Mary’s Hospital, 5300 Military Road, Lewiston, NY 14092;
3.) Sisters Health Center Amherst, 210 John Glenn Dr., Buffalo, NY 14228;
4.) Eastern Niagara Hospital 521 East Ave, Lockport, NY 14094.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Examine and treat patients with infectious diseases. Perform hospital consultations. Provide input to physician leadership to support infection prevention and control initiatives. Provide input to physician leadership support for Antibiotic Stewardship. Provide outpatient Hep C/HIV+HCV co-infection treatment.
REQUIREMENTS: DO or MD in Medicine. Three (3) year Residency in Internal Medicine.
Certification/Licensure: Board Certified or Board Eligible; Must have current, unrestricted, New York State License or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire; and Must have current unrestricted federal, and as needed state prescriptive authority.
Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Full time at our Primary Care location in Lockport, NY
- Competitive salary & benefits with mentorship opportunity
- Must be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment
- Develop and implement patient management plans, record progress notes, and assist in provision of continuity of care
Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Full time at our Level III Perinatal Center at Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Recruitment package includes sign on bonus, relocation and competitive compensation package, among many other benefits
- Responsibilities include outpatient imaging, consultative services, rotational inpatient coverage, and fetal testing unit draws
- Great opportunity for leadership development with option to deliver patients if desired and reasonable call
OB/GYN & Hospitalist/Laborist
- Work in our outpatient site as well as a Hospitalist/Laborist
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible OB-GYN, as well as Electronic Fetal Monitor Certified within one year of privileges on Medical Staff
- Provide routine OB-GYN care and in-house obstetrical services, including care for high-risk obstetrical patients
- Provide backup support to obstetrical providers when requested, including VBAC coverage
OB/GYN - M. Steven Piver Center
- Full time at M. Steven Piver Center for Women’s Health
- Great opportunity to work in a high risk site with newly renovated labor & delivery and NICU
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Provide care for high-risk obstetrical patients as well as Level III NICU
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible, and Fetal Monitoring Certified
OB/GYN - Office Site
- Contracted full time opportunity within one of our hospital sites or off site offices
- Recruitment package includes guaranteed salary during contract as well as RVU production bonus, retirement contribution, among many other benefits
- Provide routine gyn care, pregnancy care, menopause care, and surgical procedures as needed
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible and should have an interest in practicing both obstetrics and gynecology
- New and recent graduates encouraged to apply
Let's Hear from You
We are always looking for talented medical professionals to join our care teams. If you’re interested in learning more about Catholic Health, send your resume to ProviderCareers@chsbuffalo.org and detail the areas of medicine you’re interested in.
More Opportunities at Trinity Medical WNY
Trinity Medical provides a variety of medical services to the Buffalo/Niagara region. They are committed to advancing our workforce and providing patients with the best care possible. Trinity Medical is proud to offer competitive salary, generous benefits and a supportive workplace.