Continuing Education Classes
Fifty (50) CME Credit Hours are required at every two (2) year reappointment.
Training licensure is required every 4 years. Contact Infection Control, Pat Jones at (716) 447-6532.
For home study, visit:
- Continuing Education Online, Inc.
- The Medical Society of New York State
- Infection Control Training Solutions
Live Infection Control Training Classes
- Trocaire: (716) 826-1200 (Life Long Learning & Workforce Development)
- ECC: (716) 851-1800 (North Campus)
- BOCES: (716) 822-3333, ECMC: (716) 898-3629
- VA Hospital: (716) 862-8813
UpToDate - Answers to Clinical Questions
UpToDate® is a clinical decision support system that provides current evidence to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. This saves time, improves outcomes and lowers health care costs.