Continuing Education Classes
Fifty (50) CME Credit Hours are required at every two (2) year reappointment.
Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) is implemented across the system.
Training is available by appointment. Providers can call Maryann Vujicich at 862-2314 to arrange a convenient time for onsite training.
Training licensure is required every 4 years. Contact Infection Control, Pat Jones at (716) 447-6532.
For home study, visit:
- Continuing Education Online, Inc.
- The Medical Society of New York State
- Infection Control Training Solutions
Live Infection Control Training Classes
- Trocaire: (716) 826-1200 (Life Long Learning & Workforce Development)
- ECC: (716) 851-1800 (North Campus)
- BOCES: (716) 822-3333, ECMC: (716) 898-3629
- VA Hospital: (716) 862-8813
UpToDate - Answers to Clinical Questions
UpToDate® is a clinical decision support system that provides current evidence to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. This saves time, improves outcomes and lowers health care costs.