See below for resources that are available to medical students and pre-med students.
Sisters of Charity Hospital offers the following for medical students:
- Free housing
- Free parking
- Discounted meals
- Weekly lectures, including guest lecturers, OMT, journal club and case presentations
Third Year and Fourth Year Students
- General Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Family Practice
- Neuromuscular Medicine (OMT)
- Pediatrics (Limited Availability)
Fourth Year Students
- ICU/Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
Sign Up for Rotations
To sign up for any rotation, please contact Pam Rizzo, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Pre-Medical students who are interested in learning more about Osteopathic Medicine are welcome to attend our lectures on Thursday afternoons. This gives you an opportunity to meet the residents and medical students and ask any questions that you may have.
Availability is limited. Please contact Pam Rizzo, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.