Continuing Education courses are offered to physicians, clinicians and other healthcare providers.
Life Support (BLS, ACLS, PALS)
Catholic Health employees whose job requires one of these certifications can register for a Buffalo CPR course through the Catholic Health Associate Intranet page.
To access the online registration, go to the Associate Intranet page, click on the left-side Education & Training tab > Clinical Education.
Physicians, clinicians and other healthcare providers who are affiliated with Catholic Health but are not employees should contact Buffalo CPR at (716) 741-3942 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register and pay for the class.
Mercy Hospital Virtual CME Saturday Series
CMEs take place at 8 a.m. and are now available through Zoom.
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://buffalo.zoom.us/j/94217249247?pwd=amYzdk91cmFFRG02U1hnMFVaZmorQT09
- Meeting ID: 942 1724 9247
- Passcode: CMESAT
Registration is not required.
- Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Speaker Name: Darin Latimore, MD
- Deputy Dean, Chief Diversity Officer
- Associate Professor, General Internal Medicine
- Yale University School of Medicine
- Topic: Microaggressions: How Do They Impact The Academic Environment For Health Professions Trainees
- Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Speaker Name: Liam Knott, MD
- Board Certified General and Bariatric Surgeon
- Topic: TBD
- Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Speaker Name: Parikshit Padhi, MD
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine-Division of Hematology and Oncology Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Topic: Molecular Testing in Metastatic Non-small cell lung cancer
- Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Speaker Name: William Gibbons, MD
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine in the PCCSM Division at the University at Buffalo
- Topic: Interpreting Abnormal Echocardiogram Reports Suggesting the Presence of Pulmonary Hypertension (PH)
To view past lectures, click here.