Continuing Education courses are offered to physicians, clinicians and other healthcare providers.
Life Support (BLS, ACLS, PALS)
Catholic Health employees whose job requires one of these certifications can register for a Buffalo CPR course through the Catholic Health Associate Intranet page.
To access the online registration, go to the Associate Intranet page, click on the left-side Education & Training tab > Clinical Education.
Physicians, clinicians and other healthcare providers who are affiliated with Catholic Health but are not employees should contact Buffalo CPR at (716) 741-3942 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register and pay for the class.
Kenmore Mercy Hospital Lecture Series
CMEs take place at 8 a.m. at Kenmore Mercy Hospital, Community Room, 2950 Elmwood Avenue, Kenmore, NY.
Registration is not required.
Mercy Hospital Virtual CME Saturday Series
CMEs take place at 8 a.m. and are now available through Zoom.
- Saturday, October 29, 2022 - Kenneth Halliwell, MD - Diagnosis and Management of Narcolepsy
- Saturday, November 5, 2022 - Michael Cummings, MD - Poly Pharmacy Reduction Strategies in the ID/DD/ASD
- Saturday, November 12, 2022 - Duncan Johnstone, MD - Hypertension in hospitalized patients, hypertension in dialysis patients, and estimates of GFR
- Saturday, November 19, 2022 - Mahmoud Ismail, MD - Osteoporosis, Screening and Mangement
- Saturday, December 3, 2022 - Karin Provost, DO, PhD - The Unweanable Patient is not Unweanable: A New Paradigm in Treating Patients with Neuromuscular Respiratory Failure where Nothing is Impossible
- Saturday, December 10, 2022 - Nina Riggins, MD, PhD, FAAN, FAHS UCNS - Headache in Clinical Cases
- Saturday, December 17, 2022 - Linda Harris, MD - Gender Issues in Vascular Disease
To view past lectures, click here.
Presentations from Past Events