We know prescription medications can be expensive and sometimes hard to manage. Catholic Health makes it easier for you by offering specialty pharmacy services.
We’ll help you manage your medications so you can focus on your health. Whether you like to get a refill at the pharmacy or have it delivered to your door, we’re here to make it as easy as possible for you to receive your prescriptions, when and where you need them.
As a Catholic Health patient, you will be assigned a specialty pharmacy liaison who provides personalized, coordinated care to fit your needs.
Here is what your liaison can do for you:
- Help get your prescription medications covered and approved by your insurance.
- Find financial assistance programs to help with high co-pays and deductibles.
- Coordinate prescription refills and renewals.
- Confirm if you want to pick up your prescriptions at the Catholic Health Pharmacy or have them delivered to you.
- Work with providers to resolve any medication concerns.
- Connect you with our clinical pharmacists to educate you about your medications and help with any side effects you may be experiencing.
Specialty pharmacy services are free for our patients.
The Catholic Health Specialty Pharmacy team includes specialty pharmacy liaisons and pharmacists. They will work with your medical providers to help you manage your specialty pharmacy needs. You will be provided your Specialty Pharmacy team’s phone number so you can reach them directly as needed.