Nurse-Family Partnership is a free program that helps first time mothers create a better future for themselves and their baby. The main goals of the program are to keep children healthy and safe, and improve the lives of moms and babies.
In the program trained nurses regularly visit you. The visits start early in your pregnancy and continue through your child’s second birthday.
As a mother-to-be you get the care and support you need to have a healthy pregnancy. At the same time, you develop a close relationship with a nurse who becomes a resource you can rely on for advice on everything from safely caring for your child to providing a secure future for both of you.
Learn More About Nurse-Family Partnership
For more information about Nurse-Family Partnership and other programs that you may be eligible for, please call (716) 706-2482 or complete the form below.
This program is currently available in Erie and Niagara Counties.
Create a Better Future for You and Your Baby
We help moms to become confident, successful parents. By joining our program, you can:
- Have a healthy pregnancy
- Become a better parent
- Build a support network for you and your baby
- Make your home a safe place for you and your baby to live and play
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services
- Encourage your child’s development and improve his or her performance at school
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills
- Set goals for the future and create a plan to reach them
PBS Newshour highlighted NFP as a home visiting program that helps to boost brainpower in children. Click here to learn more.