Nurse-Family Partnership is a free program for women who are having their first baby and who are eligible for WIC or Medicaid.
When you enroll in the program, a specially trained nurse will visit you in your home, throughout your pregnancy and until your child is 2 years old. You will learn how to have a healthy pregnancy, how to care for your baby, and how to develop a plan for your future.
This program is currently available in Chautauqua County and is coming soon to Erie County.
Nurse-Family Partnership is funded by the Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program.
Create a Better Future for You and Your Baby
We help moms to become confident, successful parents. By joining our program, you can:
- Have a healthy pregnancy
- Become a better parent
- Build a support network for you and your baby
- Make your home a safe place for you and your baby to live and play
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services
- Encourage your child’s development and improve his or her performance at school
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills
- Set goals for the future and create a plan to reach them
PBS Newshour highlighted NFP as a home visiting program that helps to boost brainpower in children. Click here to learn more.