At Kenmore Mercy Hospital, we are committed to providing extraordinary care to our patients and their families. Every day, we strive to make a difference in the lives of those entrusted in our care.
Generations of donors have helped to ensure the highest quality care in Western New York. And supporters like you allow us to continue to be an asset for the community and a recognized leader in health care.
To recognize the generosity of donors who make our vision a reality, the Foundations of Catholic Health have three giving societies.
Partners in Healthcare
Partners in Healthcare enhance the health of those we serve through annual contributions at a leadership level. We recognize these loyal donors at the following levels:
- $1,000 to $2,499 - Partners in Healthcare
- $2,500 to $4,999 - Gold Partners in Healthcare
- $5,000 or more - Platinum Partners in Healthcare
Pillars of Philanthropy
Pillars of Philanthropy fund investments in technology, facilities and major initiatives by contributing significant resources. We honor these generous individuals at the following levels of cumulative giving:
- $25,000 – Inclusion in Pillars of Philanthropy
- $100,000 - Inclusion in the Leadership Circle
- $250,000 – Inclusion in Cornerstone of Philanthropy
- $500,000 - Inclusion in the Founders Society
Sister Mary Mechtilde Legacy Society
The generosity of Sister Mary Mechtilde Legacy Society to ensure that financial resources are available to meet future needs through planned gifts in any amount.
Donors sometimes belong to all three societies based on their contributions.
Members of the Giving Societies of Catholic Health and Kenmore Mercy Hospital enjoy:
- Exclusive communications from leadership regarding the state of Kenmore Mercy Hospital and new initiatives
- Invitations to donor appreciation events, lectures and receptions
- Special recognition on the donor honor walls located within Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Make a gift online now or to learn more about giving societies and membership, call us at (716) 447-6204 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.