Payment for Fees and Dues
Providers can pay their application fee, Medical Staff dues or fees associated with CME requirements by selecting the appropriate option and clicking on the "Add to Cart" button below (will open up external link to PayPal).
- PayPal does NOT accept American Express at this time.
- When using PayPal, if the Credit Card is linked to PayPal, you will have to use the PayPal account to pay your dues or fees.
- When using PayPal, please enter the “Providers Name” associated with the dues or fee that you are paying. This will allow the team processing the payment to have the providers name if it is different than the name on the credit card that is being used (possibly a spouse or practice card).
Catholic Health is dedicated to conducting business honestly and ethically. The same high level of commitment is expected of those doing business with Catholic Health.
As a partner in the provision of healthcare to our community, it is important that you understand our commitment to ethical business dealings and become an active participant in our compliance efforts.
Compliance promotes prevention, detection, and correction of errors; as well as waste, abuse, and fraud. Click below to download Catholic Health's compliance presentation.
- Compliance education presentation (updated February 2018)
Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Understand the rules and regulations affecting patient privacy, see examples of HIPAA violations and learn how to report concerns.
- Download our HIPAA presentation (updated February 2018)
If you have any questions or wish to inquire about our training programs and opportunities, please feel free to call your Catholic Health contact, Catholic Health Administration or Corporate Compliance Officer Leonardo Sette‐Camara, Esq. at (716) 862-1790.