Starting September 15, we will be accepting applications for the next academic year for both preliminary and categorical positions via the Electronic Residency Application Service until December 1.
All invited candidates will be interviewed between October and January.
Western New York candidates/graduates or candidates with strong local ties are encouraged to apply to our training program.
The program requirements for candidates are as follows:
- USMLE minimum score of 215 on both parts 1 and 2 in first attempt;
- A graduation date from medical school of less than five (5) years;
- U.S. clinical experience is preferred but not required;
- Must be ECFMG certified by the time of interview and therefore must have passed Step 2 CS;
- Provide three recommendation letters, one of which must be from the Dean of your medical school, and all other forms consistent with the ERAS application.
We sponsor J1 visas.
If you do not meet all of the requirements as listed above, you may use your own discretion as to whether or not you would like to apply to the program.
Please note that meeting these criteria will NOT ensure that you will receive an invitation for an interview since there are a limited number of interview slots available. To review our program information in full, please visit FREIDA online.