Pay Online & Billing
Home » Pay Online & Billing
- Pay Your Bill Online
- It's fast, secure and easy! You can set up an account for future transactions and receive an emailed receipt. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and electronic checks.
- Online Payment FAQs
- For questions regarding your payment process or confirmation, please see our FAQ page.
- Pay Your Bill by Mail or Phone
- Learn how to pay your bill by mail or phone.
- Participating Health Plans
- When you receive care at Catholic Health, you will be billed separately for hospital services and physician services. This page lists the health plans that we participate in and the doctors who provide care at Catholic Health.
- Request Medical Records
- Learn how to obtain medical records, birth certificates and certificates of still birth.
- Get Insurance
- Don't let a lack of health insurance prevent you from getting the care that you need. There are several options available that can make your medical care more affordable.
- Financial Assistance
- For free, confidential assistance in applying for financial aid, or to find out more about pricing for Catholic Health services, please call our Financial Clearance department at (716) 601-3600. Policy information available in Spanish, Somali, Arabic, Burmese and more.
- Price Transparency
- For our patients to understand their potential financial liability for hospital services, we are making our hospital charges available to patients.