Mercy OB/GYN Center
Mercy OB/GYN Center is a department of Mercy Hospital of Buffalo.
Access Your Medical Records Online
Current patients can access their medical records by logging into our patient portal.
Monday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Pregnancy Testing: Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
515 Abbott Road
Buffalo, NY 14220
Pregnant? We Can Help You Quit Smoking.
As part of the Baby and Me Tobacco Free program, you will receive four prenatal counseling sessions to help you to quit smoking. After the birth of your baby, carbon monoxide monitoring will be performed monthly. If you are smoke-free, you will receive a $25 voucher for diapers. Click here for more information about this program.
Baby Café is a weekly drop-in center for moms who are breastfeeding and need support and guidance from Certified Lactation Consultant nurses. You can:
- Learn about breastfeeding during your pregnancy
- Meet other moms who are breastfeeding
- Get answers to breastfeeding questions and concerns
Relax and join us for coffee, support and information facilitated by a registered nurse and certified lactation consultant.
Baby Café is held on Thursdays from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Don't Have Insurance?
If you are uninsured, you may qualify for Medicaid, Family Health Plus or Child Health Plus.
- Medicaid: Our Medicaid advocates will assist you in submitting your application. When you come in for your first appointment, our advocate will walk you through the application process, from beginning to end. Once the application is complete, the advocate will deliver the application in downtown Buffalo for you.
- Fidelis: Fidelis representatives can help you apply for Fidelis in the waiting room on designated days. If Fidelis representatives are not available on the day of your visit, we can refer you to a representative to arrange for a visit. Please call our office for more information.
We can assist you in applying for food stamps (WIC), pharmaceuticals (EPIC), help with your heating bills (HEAP) and health insurance.