A Regional Leader in Knee & Hip Replacements
When you make the decision to have a hip or knee replacement, you want to choose a hospital that provides expert care before, during and after your surgery. From consultation to recovery, we help you prepare every step of the way.
Our team has performed more joint replacement surgeries than any other provider in the region, and we offer robot-assisted hip and knee replacement with the Mako Robotic Arm-Assisted Surgery system. If you are experiencing hip or knee pain, our specialists give you the advanced care you need.
Why Choose Kenmore Mercy for Orthopedic Care?
You don't need to travel far to get relief from joint pain. As a patient at Kenmore Mercy Hospital, you'll receive your pre-surgical testing, treatment and rehabilitation all at one orthopedic campus of excellence.
The Knee & Hip Center at Kenmore Mercy Hospital features 24 private rooms for your comfort. Our nurses have advanced knowledge of orthopedic care, with many having achieved Orthopedic Nursing Certification.
Whether your condition requires medication, orthopedic surgery or physical therapy, trust Kenmore Mercy’s Orthopedic Campus of Excellence to provide the best care available.
Download the Kenmore Mercy Hospital Orthopedic Center of Excellence Annual Report by clicking here.
At Kenmore Mercy Hospital, we ensure you are receiving the best in orthopedic care offering you:
- A pre-operative class to help prepare you for surgery and recovery
- The region’s best, board certified orthopedic surgeons
- Orthopedic certified nurses, more likely to recognize possible complications and respond immediately
- The only program in Buffalo earning the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission for disease-specific certification for joint replacement
- A program recognized by BlueCross BlueShield as a Blue Distinction joint replacement program
- A program recognized by nerdwallet.com as one of the most cost-effective hospitals for knee and hip replacement
- Named one of America’s Best Orthopedic Hospitals by Healthgrades
- Five-star recognition by Healthgrades for Joint Replacement and Orthopedic Surgery
From newly designed operating suites to outpatient rehabilitation facilities, Kenmore Mercy Hospital is dedicated to providing world-class care to all of our patients at the area’s best orthopedics facilities. Our facilities include:
- A newly redesigned, state-of-the-art operating suite
- A specialized inpatient unit to accommodate the needs of orthopedic patients
- An expanded surgical recovery area to allow for patient comfort and privacy
- Private patient rooms
- A rehabilitation gym located adjacent to our inpatient unit
- Short-term rehabilitation, available on campus if more recovery is needed
- Outpatient rehabilitation, conveniently located on campus