Please call the office at (716) 923-9650 to schedule your appointment.
Appointments may be scheduled for:
- Surgical consultations and second opinions
- Follow-up after your surgery
If your insurance requires a physician referral, please request a referral from your primary care physician prior to making your appointment.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Physician referral, if required by your insurance
- Results of imaging tests. If you have had any imaging studies, please bring copies of your CT scans, angiogram, office notes from your referring provider, or any test results relating to your condition. If your CT scan was performed outside of Mercy Hospital, we will need a CD of the CT/PET scan to review, along with the report.
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- List of current medications