- CWA RN Bargaining Update #1
- CWA RN Bargaining Update #2
- CWA RN Bargaining Update #3
- CWA RN Bargaining Update #4
- CWA RN Bargaining Update #5
- CWA RN Bargaining Update #6
- CWA RN Tentative Agreement
Contract negotiations provide an opportunity to consider and learn about many of the issues important to associates, patients, hospitals, and healthcare providers. We are putting in place a robust communications process so that managers, associates, and others can get factual information and regular updates about these discussions and negotiations.
How to Stay Informed
Kenmore Mercy Hospital is committed to providing information to associates about the collective bargaining process. We hope associates will stay informed by:
- Speaking with their managers
- Watching for negotiations updates and other content on this site
- Communicating with union stewards
Members of the media should contact JoAnn Cavanaugh, spokesperson for Kenmore Mercy Hospital at (716) 706-2061 (office), (716) 228-4886 (cell) or email@example.com
Please visit this site often for updates and new developments.
As part of our commitment to providing information about the collective bargaining process, we will be releasing Negotiations Q&As to answer associates questions.