Lectures are held each Thursday at 12 p.m. at Sisters of Charity Hospital, 2157 Main St., 5th Floor in Palmer Hall.The lectures are usually until 3:30 p.m., after which residents go into their break-out groups.
- Palliative Care: Goals of Care: DNR (May 2015)
Journal Club Articles
- Screening for Subclinical Thyroid Dysfunction in Nonpregnant Adults
- Effect of Latitude on Vitamin D Levels
- The Effect of Pravastatin on Coronary Events After Myocardial Infarction in Patients with Average Cholesterol Levels
- Acetaminophen Versus Ibuprofen in Young Children with Mild Persistent Asthma
- Medication Augmentation after the Failure of SSRIs for Depression
Journal Club Worksheets
These worksheets are to be filled out for the current week's journal articles. They are used to train students and residents on how to read and assess journal articles.