Catholic Health is transforming and changing the delivery of care in Western New York. This is an exciting time for our nurses. Be part of a real care team that helps you grow and make a difference. We are recognized for our culture of compassion and great people. Nursing at Catholic Health is not just a job, it’s a calling.
Whether you prefer to work in hospitals, home care, long-term care, primary care on the frontlines, research, or as a leader, you will not find a better place to work. Our nurses work collaboratively with our physician partners, Catholic Medical Partners, to ensure the right care, at the right time.
Whether a RN, Clinical Nurse Specialist, or Nurse Practitioner, we have the opportunity for you:
- Cardiothoracic Nurse - Coordinates total nursing care for the peri-operative patient by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating.
- Clinical Educator - A Clinical Educator provides clinical professionals with practical and skills-oriented instruction.
- Emergency Department Nurse – The ED Nurse provides nursing care to patients in a hospital Emergency Room which includes coordinating incoming patients, assessing, examining and stabilizing patients.
- Critical Care Nurse – A multifaceted and challenging role that utilizes advanced nursing skills to properly care for the critically ill and patients with potentially life threatening issues.
- Infection Control Nurse – The Infection Control Nurse specializes in preventing the spread of infectious agents, such as viruses and bacteria
- Invasive/Interventional Nurse - An Invasive/Interventional Nurse is responsible for managing and coordinating care for patients undergoing examinations/procedures in the Invasive/Interventional Lab
- Labor and Delivery Nurse - A Labor and Delivery nurse cares for women and their infants during labor and childbirth
- Long Term Care Nurse - A Long Term Care Nurse works in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) or subacute rehab facility working with the elderly and people with physical and mental disabilities or with patients who are temporarily staying in a nursing facility while they recover from surgery or an illness
- Medical Surgical - A Med-Surg nurse primarily works in the acute hospital setting and provides care to patients who are acutely ill with a wide range of medical issues and/or recovering from surgery
- Nurse Practitioner – The Nurse Practitioner works in a variety of settings throughout the organization providing specialty healthcare services including but not limited to diagnosis of illnesses and treating conditions to diverse populations
- Quality Patient Safety Nurse – The QPS Nurse is responsible in identifying quality and patient safety issues and developing interventional strategies which mitigate potential medical errors and improve patient outcomes.
- Surgery Nurse – A Surgery Nurse is responsible for providing guidance, clinical expertise, and mentoring within the surgical specialty or specialties, while optimizing available resources to achieve optimal patient outcomes
- Occupational Health Nurse – An Occupational Health Nurse provides preventative health care for employees that work at our acute care hospitals other locations within WNY. They work to make certain that health and safety standards are met, and are influential in maintaining ideal employee health
- Wound Nurse – The Wound Nurse is responsible for providing clinical oversight for wound care at multiple sites within the organization as well as planning, implementing, and evaluating formal and informal educational activities to meet identified health needs.
- Cardiac Nurse - A Cardiac Nurse work with patients who suffer from various conditions of the cardiovascular system. The Cardiac Nurse will perform postoperative care on a surgical unit, stress test evaluations, cardiac monitoring, vascular monitoring, and health assessments.
If you believe you can change a patient’s experience, increase the quality of care and drive positive results, then you are the perfect addition to our team. Apply Online Today
For information about obtaining a VISA, click here to visit the United States Immigration Support website.