Catholic Health Locations
Home » Hospitals & Locations
- Catholic Health's healthcare network includes three Buffalo, NY hospitals located on four different sites and one urgent care facility.
- Blood Testing Laboratories
- Each Catholic Health laboratory provides state-of-the-art testing and automatically forwards your lab reports to your doctor.
- Primary Care & OB/GYN Centers
- The Catholic Health Primary Care Centers are designed to meet the needs of children, adults and senior citizens in Western New York.
- Specialty Centers
- Catholic Health's specialty centers provide pulmonary care, heart surgery and care for patients undergoing dialysis.
- Imaging Centers
- Catholic Health's imaging centers provide access to the latest in diagnostic technology.
- Rehab & Therapy Centers
- Catholic Health offers rehabilitation services at subacute facilities, MRUs and outpatient rehabilitation facilities.
- Senior Services
- Our nursing and adult homes offer 24-hour supervision for seniors.
- Drug & Alcohol Addiction
- We provide treatment to individuals suffering from addictions to alcohol, drugs or prescription medication.
- Catholic Health Home Care
- Home care provides healthcare and personal assistance at the patient's home. Short-term and long-term home care is available.