Allied Health Students
Allied health students are able to apply for educational opportunities in all of our facilities.
These opportunities are coordinated by schools of nursing, clinical coordinators and clinical instructors.
School Faculty: Click here to arrange placement for your students.
Clinical Experiences Available
- Cardiac Sonographers
- Cardiac technicians in the EKG departments
- Exercise Physiology (Sisters of Charity Hospital, Main Street Campus only)
- Medical Technologist - Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- Medical Technician - Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Phlebotomy - inpatient and outpatient rotations
Students are able to gain clinical/internship experiences in a variety of settings. These experiences allow students to integrate their classroom knowledge into the clinical setting. We provide an environment that fosters learning and growth to help students become competent clinicians.
If you are interested in completing a clinical/internship in one of our facilities, please contact your academic coordinator of clinical education or fieldwork coordinator.
Respiratory Therapy Services
- Respiratory Therapy
- Pulmonary Function Testing
To arrange for placement, please contact the clinical coordinator at your school.