- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- Daily living activities are routine activities that we do everyday: eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, walking and going to the bathroom.
- Medical Adult Day Care
- Medical adult day care provides a place where someone requiring supervision can spend the day and have the opportunity to socialize and receive medical care.
- Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly
- This is a long-term care program for older adults who wish to live at home but qualify for nursing home care.
- Skilled Nursing for Seniors
- Skilled nursing care helps you to recovery from an injury, illness or chronic condition. It is the highest level of care a person can receive outside of a hospital.