We recommend that moms attend classes when they are 7 to 7.5 months along in their pregnancies. Classes fill quickly, so register early!
- Prepared Childbirth – perfect for the first time mom, classes cover relaxation and breathing techniques, nutrition, etc.
- Prepared Childbirth Refresher – re-familiarizes you with what to expect during and after pregnancy
- Preparing to Breastfeed – prepares you for the initial breastfeeding experience and what to expect at home
- Twinformation Classes – discusses special needs of twin pregnancy
- Baby Talk – discusses common newborn concerns such as bathing, breastfeeding vs. bottle feeding, etc.
- Sibling Classes – introduces pre-school and young children to the exciting role of being a big brother or sister
To register for class, please download a registration form:
As a courtesy to you, Catholic Health will bill your insurance company for the classes that you have registered for.
If your insurance does not cover the cost of the class, you will receive a bill and will be responsible for applicable co-payments, co-insurance, deductibles or for any services not covered. Contact your insurance carrier to find out if they cover all or part of your cost. You may need to pay for the class and submit a receipt to your insurance carrier for reimbursement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does insurance cover these classes?
Health education is essential to your personal wellbeing and that of your growing family. Please contact your insurer to see if they cover all or a portion of these services. Coverage may be included as part of your wellness and prevention health benefits.
Will I be billed?
Yes, a bill will be issued for this class. If you have insurance that covers all or a portion of these services, a bill will be issued to your insurer. If after payment from your insurer there is a copayment, deductible or remaining balance due as patient responsibility a bill will also be issued to you.
What do I do if I receive a bill?
Please contact your insurer if you feel that you have received the bill in error. Catholic Health will only issue you a bill based on instructions from your insurer. If not, please remit payment as directed on the bill.
What if I don’t have insurance, or can’t pay my bill?
If you are in need of assistance in payment due to lack of insurance or financial hardship, Catholic Health has a Healthcare Assistance Program that offers discounts to qualified individuals. For more information, call our Billing Department at (716) 601-3600.