Meet the Mercy Hospital Midwives on 10/28
If you're pregnant or planning to become pregnant, meet the Mercy Hospital midwives at our free dinner event on October 28th.
- Getting Pregnant
- Learn how to improve your chances of conceiving. Plus, get free pregnancy testing, and if you've had your tubes tied, learn how the procedure can be reversed.
- Care During Your Pregnancy
- Find OB/GYNs and midwives. Learn about what happens during your prenatal visits and how physical therapy can relieve discomfort during pregnancy.
- Childbirth Classes
- Our childbirth classes help to prepare moms for labor and include a tour of our maternity units.
- Labor & Delivery
- Learn about our maternity hospitals, how to prepare for your visit and what to expect during childbirth.
- Breastfeeding Support
- Learn about breastfeeding resources available to you at Catholic Health.
- Unplanned Pregnancy?
- If you’re facing an unplanned pregnancy and are not ready to become a parent, please consider adoption.
- Community Organizations
- Find resources for breastfeeding supplies, clothing, day care and more.