Education & Events
Continuing Education Classes
This course reviews the skills and information needed to handle a cardiac arrest and events that may lead to or follow a cardiac arrest.
Fifty (50) CME Credit Hours required at every two (2) year reappointment.
- 11/1 - Catholic Health Neuro Rehab Symposium
- Additional CMEs are listed in our events calendar on the intranet. The intranet can be accessed from the Associates page
Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) is implemented across the system.
Training is available by appointment. Providers can call Maryann Vujicich at 862-2314 to arrange a convenient time for onsite training.
Training licensure is required every 4 years. Contact Infection Control, Pat Jones at (716) 447-6532.
For home study, visit:
- Continuing Education Online, Inc.
- The Medical Society of New York State
- Infection Control Training Solutions
Live Infection Control Training Classes
- Trocaire: 826-1200 (Life Long Learning & Workforce Development)
- ECC: 851-1800 (North Campus)
- BOCES: 822-3333, ECMC: 898-3629
- VA Hospital: 862-8813
An antibiogram is a table that lists antibiotic resistance patterns for common bacteria in a particular healthcare institution (or group of institutions).
UpToDate® is a clinical decision support system that provides current evidence to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. This saves time, improves outcomes and lowers health care costs.