Catholic Health Physician Resources
Payment for Dues and CME Credits
Providers can pay dues or pay for CME credits by selecting the appropriate option and clicking on the "Add to Cart" button below (will open up external link to PayPal).
Catholic Health is dedicated to conducting business honestly and ethically. The same high level of commitment is expected of those doing business with Catholic Health.
As a partner in the provision of healthcare to our community, it is important that you understand our commitment to ethical business dealings and become an active participant in our compliance efforts.
Compliance promotes prevention, detection, and correction of errors; as well as waste, abuse, and fraud. Click below to download Catholic Health's compliance presentation.
- Compliance education presentation (updated August 2016)
Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Understand the rules and regulations affecting patient privacy, see examples of HIPAA violations and learn how to report concerns.
- Download our HIPAA presentation (updated August 2016)
If you have any questions or wish to inquire about our training programs and opportunities, please feel free to call your Catholic Health contact, Catholic Health Administration or Corporate Compliance Officer Leonardo Sette‐Camara, Esq. at (716) 862-1790.
- Read news for Catholic Health physicians.
- Medical Staff Bylaws
- Click here to download the medical staff bylaws of our facilities.
- Education & Events
- Learn about upcoming events for physicians and find clinical resources.
- Technology Systems
- Access Catholic Health clinical technology systems as well as important information and alerts for Catholic Health physicians and mid-level providers.
- Boards & Committees
- Log in to view physician board and committee materials.
- Physician Liaisons
- Meet our physician liaisons and contact them by phone or email.