For Doctors »
The Physician Resource is a quarterly publication for Catholic Health physicians that delivers information about the practice of medicine at Catholic Health and the resources, initiatives and programs available to physicians.
Physician Resource - May 2012
- Construction Begins on Kenmore Mercy Emergency Department
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Cardiac Bypass Surgery at Catholic Health
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgical Expertise at Catholic Health
- Catholic Health Serves as Mentor For New HIT Program
- Catholic Health Among Top Rated Health Systems in Nationwide Top 100
- Heart Surgery Program Receives Highest Rating From STS
Physician Resource - August 2011
- Advanced Imaging Technology Available At Catholic Health
- Catholic Health Plays Host to Innovative Procedure
- NCQA Recognizes Catholic Medical Partners for Disease Management
- CPOE Implementation Continues
Inside Catholic Health provides WNY physicians with news, insights, and information about the innovations taking place in the practice environment of choice – Catholic Health.
Inside Catholic Health - Spring 2011
- Excellence in Cardiac Care
- Embracing the New Realities in Healthcare
- Changing Healthcare Together
- Improving Wound Care 2011
- Bringing Accountable Care to WNY
- May 2012 - Catholic Medical Partners, whose
membership includes Catholic Health,
Mount St. Mary’s Hospital and more
than 900 area physicians, was one of
27 organizations nationwide selected
to participate in a national program
aimed at improving quality and realizing
cost savings in providing healthcare
for Medicare patients.
- Catholic Health Joins in New York’s Partnership for Patients
- May 2012 - In 2011, the Federal Government launched the Partnership for Patients: Better Care, Lower Costs, a new public-private partnership designed to help improve the quality, safety, and affordability of healthcare.
- New Security Process for Physician Remote Access
- May 2012 - The new process for remote access relies on a numerical passcode that is generated by a technology called Anakam” and is transmitted to your cell phone.