Catholic Health operates nursing homes in Buffalo, NY and in the surrounding area.
In a nursing home, 24-hour nursing care is provided by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- Father Baker Manor
- Located in Orchard Park, Father Baker Manor provides skilled nursing services and assistance with bathing, dressing and eating.
- McAuley Residence
- McAuley Residence is a spacious, air-conditioned nursing home conveniently located on the same campus as Kenmore Mercy Hospital.
- Mercy Nursing Facility at OLV
- Residents in this Lackawanna nursing home each live in a private room in a household model.
- St. Catherine Laboure Health Care Center
- We are conveniently located on the Sisters of Charity Hospital campus on Main Street in Buffalo, which is easily accessible by private or public transportation.