Catholic Health operates nursing homes in Buffalo, NY and in the surrounding area.
In a nursing home, 24-hour nursing care is provided by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and other healthcare professionals.
If your needs are not advanced enough to require skilled nursing care, you may be interested in Catholic Health's adult homes.
- Father Baker Manor
- Located in Orchard Park, Father Baker Manor provide skilled nursing services and assistance with bathing, dressing and eating.
- McAuley Residence
- McAuley Residence is a spacious, air-conditioned nursing home conveniently located on the same campus as Kenmore Mercy Hospital.
- Mercy Nursing Facility at OLV
- Residents in this Lackawanna nursing home each live in a private room in a household model.
- St. Catherine Laboure Health Care Center
- We are conveniently located on the Sisters of Charity Hospital campus on Main Street in Buffalo, which is easily accessible by private or public transportation.