St. Elizabeth's of Lancaster Adult Home
Lancaster, NY 14086
A Safe, Family Environment
St. Elizabeth’s is a supportive community for adults, where you no longer have to worry about the management of your medications, personal care, cooking or cleaning. We are able to lift the burdens of your families by providing a safe place with 24-hour supervision. You also have the independence and ability to come and go as you please.
When you move into St. Elizabeth’s you become part of the family – each member watching out for the other. Our associates are part of that family and build strong relationships with each individual and can assist you with introductions to others.
Tour Our Facility
To schedule a tour, please call us at the number listed above.
- Meals served restaurant-style, with choices from the dessert cart
- Private area for resident family gatherings or small parties
- Newspapers delivered right to your door, for those with a subscription to The Buffalo News or other publications
- Hand delivery of daily mail
- Salon for men and women
- Magnifying machine for residents who are vision impaired
- Computer stations with internet access; video chat is unavailable
- Wireless internet access for residents with computers
- A monitored exercise room with equipment / regularly scheduled hours
- Wii games
Town Hall Meetings
A variety of opportunities for your involvement are available and new ideas are generated through the Family and Resident Town Hall meetings, which are conveniently scheduled for families.
Regular activities are coordinated by our director of activities and may include trips out of the building for shopping or entertainment, seasonal and holiday celebrations, or a morning exercise program to start the day. Daily activities are geared to all levels of cognition and dexterity.
The Lancaster Garden Club helps us maintain the courtyard and individuals are more than welcome to assist.
Visitors are welcome at any time, but we suggest that you visit between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. to allow our residents adequate time for personal care and rest.
Make a Donation
The Continuing & Home Care Foundation supports Catholic Health's subacute, long-term care and home care facilities. Please consider donating to the foundation to help us continue to provide needed care in Western New York.