Primary Care & OB/GYN Centers
Find Buffalo & Western New York Doctors
For additional doctor's offices in Western New York, use our advanced physician search.
Catholic Health's primary care centers are located throughout Western New York.
A primary care center is often the first point of contact for people seeking healthcare.
You may see your primary care physician for a routine check-up or for an illness or ailment. Your physician may diagnose and treat your complaint, or you may be referred to a specialist.
- Center for Women at Mount St. Mary's Hospital
- The Center for Women at Mount St. Mary's Hospital provides OB/GYN care for women in the Lewiston and Niagara Falls area.
- Ken-Ton FamilyCare Center
- This Tonawanda health center offers primary care, OB/GYN care and more.
- M. Steven Piver M.D. Center for Women's Health and Wellness
- Located on the campus of Sisters Hospital, the Piver Center offers OB/GYN care.
- Mercy Comprehensive Care Center
- Also known as the MCCC, this primary care center in Buffalo provides OB/GYN care, midwifery, and diagnostic testing.
- Mercy OB/GYN Center
- Near Mercy Hospital in South Buffalo, the Mercy OB/GYN Center offers OB/GYN care, midwifery and more.
- Mount St. Mary's Neighborhood Health Center
- The Neighborhood Health Center in Niagara Falls, NY provides healthcare for every member of your family.
- Mount St. Mary's Primary Care
- Mount. St. Mary's Primary Care in Lewiston, NY provides physical exams for children and adults.
- OLV Family Care Center
- In Lackawanna, the OLV Family Care Center provides healthcare services for the entire family.
- Sisters OB/GYN Center
- Inside Sisters Hospital in Buffalo, this OB/GYN center cares for women of all ages.
- Springville OB/GYN Center
- This OB/GYN center cares for women in the Southern Tier of Western New York.
- St. Vincent Health Center
- Located in the city of Buffalo, St. Vincent Health Center provides primary and gynecological care.