Blood Testing Laboratories
The Catholic Health laboratories, conveniently located throughout Western New York, provide expert phlebotomy (blood draw) services and state-of-the-art laboratory diagnostic testing.
No appointments are necessary. Patients are served on a first-come, first-served basis.
Locations Accepting Appointments
If you prefer to schedule your visit in advance, appointments are available at the locations indicated below. Please note that same-day appointments are not available.
- 5839 Main Street (Williamsville)
- St. Vincent Health Center (Buffalo)
- 20 Losson Road (Cheektowaga)
- St. Joseph Campus (Cheektowaga)
- Omni Pain & Wellness Center (Hamburg)
- 4893 Transit Road (Lancaster)
- 2780 Delaware Avenue (Kenmore)
- 6173 West Quaker Road (Orchard Park)
- 1900 Ridge Road (West Seneca)
For more information, call the Catholic Health Laboratory Customer Service Line at (716) 862-1150 or call one of our patient services centers near you.
Catholic Health Laboratory Services is committed to providing you with high quality, confidential and compassionate service. You may report any concerns regarding quality of care or patient safety by clicking here.